Polyethylene Glycol that provides enhanced solvency, lubricity, hygroscopicity and other important functional properties in a wide range of formulations. INCI Name: PEG-8
PEG 400 Uses:
- Dust suppressant in powdered detergents
- Solubilizing agent in liquid detergents
- Acts as a base/carrier in silver polish
- Antistat and conditioner in leather and vinyl care
- Lubricant and coating in glass cleaner or anti-fog
- Antistatic agent and humectant
- Chemical intermediates
- Inks and dye carrier
- Mold release agent
This product is Internally repackaged by Umbrella Chemical. Original is made by DOW PEG 400DM, 1/55 DOW, Carbowax (TM), Sentry (TM), Polyethylene Glycol 400 from 55 gallons metal drums.
This product is not repackaged in a class 8 clean rooms and should not be used directly in Medical, Food or beverage applications.
Umbrella Chemicals does offer 1 gallon contains of PEG 400 that has been repackaged in a food regulated facility in order to provide you the highest and purest form of PEG 400.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.